Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Book Review - The Gospel According to Jesus by Chris Seay

I love a book that takes me to another level in my understanding and comprehension of truth especially biblical truth. Furthermore, the enjoyment increases substantially when I am challenged to enter a new place of adventure. That is exactly what I found in this book. I was able to hear Chris speak at Catalyst 2010 which further reinforced the challenging truths of this book. I would estimate this to be one of the best books I have read in 2010. The format is different that most books. Not only do you get the insights from Chris but also others sharing in a Q&A format. I promise you will walk away seeing words like "righteousness" in a new and engaging way.

No comments:

Post a Comment