Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Health Care and other Crap

Health care, bingo, gambling, Sunday alcohol sales, blah, blah, blah. I have heard so much hate over the past several months. It seems people cannot disagree about issues without being mean spirited toward other people and I find myself doing the same thing. It makes me sick. Do we not realize that we are spewing venom (to use my son’s word) about somebody’s mom or dad, daughter or son, sister or brother. Regardless of what someone may think they may even have a friend or two. Behind every issue are people – real people. People that God saw fit to create. People that Christ died for. They are people that do care and need to be cared for. They are people that do love and need to be loved. Right now I don’t care what you think about health care, Obama care, bingo, slots, alcohol, Foxnews, msnbc, CNN, etc. Make my day and let’s show a little kindness, love, forgiveness, and as much as depends on you live at peace with others. Can we disagree and still treat each other like people?

No comments:

Post a Comment