Search This Blog

Thursday, October 21, 2010

WHAT IS YOUR GAME PLAN?


If that is your game work at it. When Tiger Woods began working on his golf game he was not Tiger. When LeBron James began working on his basketball skills he was not LeBron. You got to work on your game when no one knows who you are. You have to work on your game when no one is looking.

Proverbs 16:3 (ESV) Commit your work to the Lord, and your plans will be established.

What is “your plans”? You need a game plan. How are you going to win without a plan. 

I have heard it said that if you do not have a plan then you plan to fail. Put a plan together and become the best in the world at your game.

I have to have a family plan, church plan, preaching plan, and a leading plan.

If I do not, I will most likely never reach God’s desired goals for my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment