Search This Blog

Monday, October 11, 2010

Will You Join Me?

I was saved in a very legalistic (many rules to keep) environment. I felt like as a Christian one had to read their bible daily, go to church every time the doors were open, etc. Now, those are good things but you can do that and be a lousy Christian or maybe not even one at all. I guess I am a recovering Pharisee. I still struggle mainly with other people’s shortcomings (Pharisees usually fail to see their own). See that is what a Pharisee does. He measures people. Usually people he does not even really know.

I now want to give GRACE & JESUS.

I will seek to lead my life toward those that are hurting. Some will not understand. I cannot help them all but I can do something.

Will you join me? Please leave a comment to let me know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment