Search This Blog

Monday, November 22, 2010

$4 FOR $10

I just saw a commercial that has a $2 bill on sale for $10. It has a special picture on it. Also, a great deal was offered. If I were to order NOW I could get another $2 bill free. So, I could send them $10 (plus shipping and handling) and get $4 dollars in return. There is someone out their that made the call I'm sure. They might have really gotten aggressive and sent them $100 (plus shipping and handling) and got $40 in return.


Isn't that how Satan works? He offers a "deal" and if you decide NOW he will make it even better and we get used and abused. He makes some stupid deal look good (Adam and Eve, David and Bathsheba, etc.) and it is a deal (plus shipping and handling to KILL, STEAL AND DESTROY John 10:10)  if you act NOW.

Why do we make such stupid purchases?

JUST SAY NO!

No comments:

Post a Comment