Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Plans Change



Do you ever have plans that you know are good? They may even be godly but God changes them? There have been times in my life when I knew I was headed in the right direction but God changed it. Sometimes I just do not understand why God is changing them and sometimes others do not understand why they change. Is it that we simply were not listening? I think not. Paul had made plans to go to the Church @ Corinth but God led him a different direction (1 Cor 1:12-24). It was not that He was not listening to God. He was making plans that excited him. He was looking forward to seeing the grace of God do more work in Corinth. However, God changed His direction. He was listening to the voice behind him (Is 30:21) that was telling Him which way to go. He begins his letter to Corinth with an explanation as to why he did not return. You and I can live our lives with good and godly plans but we should always give God the latitude to change those plans as He see we can be most useful for His glory. Plans Change.

No comments:

Post a Comment