Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Anxiety


Do you ever wake up overwhelmed. Well, that is how I came out of bed this morning. I have two places to be at 10AM, one at 11:30 and one at 2. I need to finish up my sermon for WOW Wednesday. I need to make sure some IN THE STREETS stuff is taken care of. I need to meet Hannah Homes to pick up some stuff. I need to work on my Sunday AM sermon and Sunday school lesson. I should go to the gym but that is just going to have to be missed today. Blah, Blah, Blah. I woke up anxious this morning. I know you can list yours out to make mine look easy, but…..

“Anxiety in a man’s heart weighs him down, but a good word makes him glad.” (Proverbs 12:25, ESV)

“Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you at the proper time, casting all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you.” (1 Peter 5:6-7, NASB)

“In the multitude of my anxieties within me, Your comforts (promises) delight my soul.” (Ps 94:19, NKJV)

Let us all cast our cares upon HIM.

No comments:

Post a Comment