Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I'm A Genius

The first call I got on the phone Monday morning was very encouraging. The person on the other end said you are a genius. Now, those who know me best, or at all, knows that is a bit of a stretch. The caller went on to say that when I had the idea of LIFEgroups, I was a genius. Why? Because it is a place where relationships are developed, nurtured and intertwined. There is something special that happens when a group of believers, disciples, Christians, get together and eat, pray, study, laugh, and cry together. Here is the deal on my genius. If each of us would just obey Christ no matter what anyone says, He makes us look smarter than we are. He is the genius. Most of us need more than a sermon or a lesson. We need friendships without the masks.

No comments:

Post a Comment