Search This Blog

Monday, April 26, 2010

HClife April 25


I enjoy the time I get to teach in Sunday School. I hope that those in my class enjoy it as much as I do. This is a great time of learning, laughter and loving. Yesterday was real rich in our lesson as I know it was in all of our HC Sunday School Classes. Make sure you are active in this aspect of your HClife.

The HC Praise Team did a great job yesterday. I want to thank Luke for stepping up and doing a great job leading this group of talented people. The song choices were inspirational and tied in great with the message. Thank you Luke and the HC Praise Team. This sermon series has been so refreshing for me. As I study and prepare for these messages God is refreshing me in His BIGNESS. Everyone has need in their life and God is the total fulfillment of that need. Walk in His ways and see what He will and can do. As I wrote in an email this morning, “I pray that I and the faith family of HC will walk in the BIGNESS of God instead of the littleness of our own thinking.”.

Yesterday’s HC In The Streets was one great experience. We had about 50 people from the HC faith family. It was great to see people unloading food, clothes, toys, etc. and excited to give them away. Just a couple of stories so you might get the feel of what we experienced. One boy said, “This is the happiest day of my life.” Another said, “I’m so happy.” Just one great experience for all. We went to give and I think we ended up receiving. I know I was blessed.

The LIFEgroups have been a great success for so many. Last night the group that meets at David and Karen’s had 36 people. I like the way David put it in our conversations this morning. Every week it is like pealing an onion. A different layer comes off every week. People are laughing and crying together. If you are not involved in one, you are missing out. You will never experience what the LIFEgroups give in any other environment.

Yesterday the HClife was off the hook good.

No comments:

Post a Comment