Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Book Review - Redeeming Love

Redeeming Love is one of the books I read on my recent vacation and I highly recommend it. I have had this book recommended to me a few times but I am not a big fiction reader and on top of that it appeared to be a girl book. I mean look at the cover. They need to design two covers for this book – a male and a female cover. The book is a love story that is set in what seems like the 1800’s. The story seems impossible until you consider it from its inspiration - story of Hosea in the Old Testament. It was for me a much needed reminder of God’s relentless love for us and He will pursue us even when we are not receptive to His redeeming love. I highly recommend this book to both men and women. Guys you will feel a little funny at first when setting by the pool and reading a Francis Rivers book but I promise it will not change your manhood. Read it and LEARN of how deep God’s love is for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment