Search This Blog

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Maybe - TMI (a picture just did not seem appropriate)

I am 47 years old or as a child might say I'm 47 1/2. I have to pee during the night and have found it easier to never turn on the lights. I have a path that I take and unless Mary Anne moves something I can make it without hitting anything but the toilet. I do not want to turn the lights on for three reasons. 1) I do not want to wake her up. 2) I do not want to wake the dog up. 3) I do not want to wake up. Well this morning at about 4:30 I make my routine to the bathroom and all is good until I get to the toilet. The rug is what tells me I am in place and can begin to pee. This morning something happened that never has happened in my 47 1/2 years. When my foot hit the rug I stepped on something and then all the rules were out the window. I had to turn on the light to see if it was what I thought it was and it was. I STEPPED ON A DOG TURD! Yea, that is exactly what I said. For some reason I could not go back to sleep and began my day hating Mary Anne's dog Marley - AGAIN. So, here is the lessonS of wisdom I have learned from this experiences.


LESSONS LEARNED 

  1. If your walking in the dark, it is only a matter of time until you will step on a turd (there will be a price to sin). 
  2. Watch where you walk (Consider your how you are living). 
  3. Lock up all dogs before you go to bed (Put the things that could lay turds in your life in a cage). 
  4. Turn on the lights so as to spot turds before stepping on them (Walk in the light of Jesus Christ). 
I really wish I could have told this story to mother. 

No comments:

Post a Comment