Search This Blog

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Where Can I Find God?


It just seems that there are a couple of places that I seem closer to God than any other place. It seems like I can escape to a quiet place when I am intently in the Word of God, listening to music that reflects on God or reading a book about God. I define a quiet place as where I feel that it is just me and God (like two peas in a pod. I hate that song). So, I have to find a place and a time to make at least one of these happen everyday. Or, should I say I have to MAKE it happen. I find that the spiritual things in my life have to become a discipline. For some reason my gravity often pulls me in pursuits of good things at the expense of the best things. I have time when I struggle to keep my attention on the most important things. I can find myself leaning toward compromise too quickly. May I MAKE time today and maybe encourage you to MAKE it happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment